Date: Monday, Febraury 6, 2017
End Date: Tuesday, Febraury 7, 2017
The MEFISTO opening meeting was held in Florence (Italy) on February 6-7th. 2017 at the University of Florence (Departments of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Systems, Via S. Bonaventura 13, 50145 Firenze, Italy). Representatives of all the consortium partners attended the opening meeting. It has been the best occasion to start working, planning activities and making the first fundamental decisions about the development of MEFISTO Project.
The meeting focused on the following issues:
- Introduction of project partners
- Report on the results of the Kick off Meeting
- Become familiar with the project objectives
- Establish a detailed plan for all Tasks/Actions
- Discuss the procedures, deliverables, milestones, steps, and actions to be taken
- Creation of the Scientific Board
- Introduction of the project management and other tools for internal communication.
During the opening meeting, the coordinator of the project Prof. Enrico Marchi gave a presentation on the project and on the coordination, financial and administrative aspects. During the meeting, all the Partners introduced the main aspects for the development of each Action, as reported in the Agenda.
|Florence Meeting Final Program MEFISTO||1.72 MB|
|Opening Project Meeting minutes||1.02 MB|